When we were done we went to the cash register to pay. There was a gentleman packing bags for the customers and walking them to their cars if they had a lot of groceries (like us). I had talked to him briefly once before.
When he saw us he got a big smile on his face and said: How are you today? I said: Fine thank you, and how are you? Great! And then he asked me the same question about three more times. Same response from me. He could not stop smiling at me: 'You know me right? I have seen you here before.' Oh yes, I said we talked very nicely last time.
After paying for the groceries he walked us to the car, we chatted a little bit, he was just still so excited and then said :
I really like you a lot, you are a very nice person :-). Do you like me too?
Uhm, well you are always very nice to us (I usually wait a while before a tell people I like them).
Then he said: I really like him too (Max) :-). Hi buddy, Max totally ignored him (he was playing on the phone), but he did not care, he stared at him very happy and said, Bye buddy, before closing his car door.
Before leaving he excitedly told me again: I really like you, then gave me hand, introduced himself, asked me what my name was and then we said goodbye's. SEE YOU NEXT TIME!! BYE BYE (still all smiles).
Not hard at all to make new friends!
Geez Max! (I need to take some new pictures)
No comments:
Post a Comment