Monday, June 23, 2014

Orange fever

It's really fun to have international friends and family. I am receiving congratulations left and right on behalf of my country since I am the only Dutch person most people know. Thank you, thank you, I feel very proud :-).

But I did not get to watch the last two games and I watched the one against Spain only partially because I forgot.

It's not that I don't like soccer or the World Cup, I love it! But I am a little bit out of it apparently.

Will someone in Holland please contaminate me with the Orange fever!

3 comments:

  1. No worries Amy.. there's no way out once you arrive in Holland soon. Trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I figured, I'll probably catch it the minute I step of the airplane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should already wear something orange, just to be sure they let you in;-)

    ReplyDelete