Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Time

Oh, I want to keep up with this blog, because I picture myself one day (hopefully) old memorizing these years with Maxwell. And I don't want to forget anything :-(. But I started a new journey, I have begun the process of obtaining a PhD in Clinical Psychology. I am not sure where it will lead, or if I'll even finish, but I am sure it is taking up a lot of time! I all of a sudden need more hours in the day. One thing has not changed though, my time with Max is still my time with Max. School ends at the same time each day for the both of us. And if we study in the weekend, we all 'study' together. What has changed is my ability to capture it all, I'm behind. I want to make an extra effort to document his childhood because it is going so fast..I am writing down moments here and there and I am taking pictures, there's no organization or blog post attached, but they re there and they'll be there later ...

Just look at his face, no matter what I do I can't help but think these years will have been the best years of my life, watching Maxwell grow up. He's only 5 I know, but somehow 5 seems so big already.

No comments:

Post a Comment