Per usual a lot has happened!
Jolie was born!! She is beautiful and I am an aunt now!
and Max loves his cousin!
A few other pictures from prior trips to Holland:
Mike deployed, Max and I did really well, Shreveport adventures:
Max became a member of the skateboard gang for a while.
ECA adventure, wonderful teachers!!!
another PhD session in Santa Barbara :-)
I've always thought our house had a beautiful view.
7!!! Of course he wanted a skateboard.
We went through an 'I want to wear different shoes' phase.
He made friends! Here he is on his way to ring their doorbell.
Daddy's back!!
Young love
I've been back in business and love it!
And then graduation, so many special people who have helped Max advance this year!
Maxwell put three chairs out and said: 'Mommy, daddy, come look at the storm!' He is soo my kid!:-)
A quick visit from Candido
While I was in Alexandria, va, he finally skyped with me! (before this would upset him too much)
We cannot thank those who have helped us this past year enough!! We have come so far!
One of the last Louisiana storms we got to watch, because.....we were moving to DC!
!
Empty house :-(House for sale, sold after 5 days!
Max kind of likes all the changes.
Going away party, lots of tears :-(
And we are off!
















No comments:
Post a Comment