Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Break time!

 Semester break means I can do things besides studying, such as updating this blog. Here are a few pictures that I happen to have on my computer. If I feel like it I'll get some more pictures of my phone, maybe not  :-). 
Just want to do a quick update so I can remember this phase in our lives later on. Mike has become an urban commuter and takes the metro to work every day. So cool! He even wears a coat and shoes!! He works in a very famous international institution and we are very proud of him. He also continues his work on his dissertation, and is almost ready to collect data. Michael loves city life and never wants to leave. 
I agree, and the same goes for me. I LOVE it here. I can walk, bike, bus, metro, everywhere! There is so much to do, it's unbelievable. We are in the middle of it all now. I just finshed the first semester of my third year in the PhD program. I have started working on my dissertation and will be starting a new practicum at a community counseling center. 
Maxwell also loves it here and has already picked his favorite restaurants, playgrounds, and driving routes. Big deal: He now rides the school bus! He adjusted to his new life in the city like it was no big deal. This kid......

That's all! The Lopez's are doing well!

None of the pictures are of Arlington or DC ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment