Friday, July 24, 2020

The summer of COVID

Though the virus is still going around, things have opened back up. 

 As such, I was able to go to Louisiana and collect my data, woohoo! Not only that, but I also spent some lovely time with friends, a great visit! (picture is not representative of Louisiana)

 and these guys did just fine

 Public pools remain closed :-(, but luckily we can use those of friends' grandparents instead.

 He now texts!

 the beautiful Potomac

 My mom painted this picture of Oscar for Mike!

 a little nook at the pub

 I started my internship!!! new materials to review

 and with all us of working from home, I had to get creative about workspace

Birthday suprise

Cute!

   Auntie stopped by

I love to see this!

Music lessons

I need this book



Dinners with Drew

Internship!

 Clarendon before the crowds

 Family! The construction site outside provides endless entertainment

cousins

 and a visit from Candido!



 We try to plan a fun activity with Max's school friends every Saturday, tubing was especially fun

Overall, the summer of COVID is not too bad, more pictures to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment